Monday, January 31, 2011

Ethan and the Road Trip

So my brother and sister say "let's take a road trip to Richmond to see Ethan". At first I wasn't going to go and then the bonus my sister was going to drive. I'm in!

This is my sister Sue and Ethan in front of his new 'second hand' car. We drove over to a Mexican resturant and then to Target to buy him a sweatshirt. My brother wanted to go buy some coffee. Then Ethan wanted to show us where he worked at the museum.
One of my favorite items at the museum.

Ethan went without asking to get me a wheelchair and pushed me around the museum. I have a bunion on my left foot that's going to need surgery. It's the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. He works security, not with the gun Mom. He's happy and I hope thinking about going back to school.
My 20 year old. I LOVE him bunches and got me some hugs!

1 comment: