Saturday, January 22, 2011

15 minutes of play


Here I am on Saturday working on my bag a scaps.
Thank goodness my allergies don't show in this picture.
We were trying to get the flash to not flash so it would show the colors better.


Here is the bag a scraps I bought from Stephanie after reading her blog which lead me to her etsy shop.


So the first things I did was find the fabric with the selvages and took off 1 1/2 inches. Anyone that doesn't use their selvages I'd love to have them. When I collect enough I'm going to be making something - not sure what yet. I made a bunch of bags of scraps to make fabric. I tried to upload a bunch of pictures, but it didn't work for me so I'll do it in bits and pieces.


2 comments:

  1. I have a big crate of scraps I haven't decided what to do with yet. I keep trying to decide whether to re-open my etsy or not. I hate decisions like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you decide which thing to work on during your 15 minutes?

    ReplyDelete