Monday, June 14, 2010

He's moved! and update


So my son moved Saturday down to Richmond. He's going to be living with one uncle of two uncles down there and his father is just across the river. Here's a picture of us a few years ago. I like this because we were happy and smiling and having a great time. He's on to a new life as my husband and I get ready to go to China. We got the house on the market. Oh my first fabric box is in it's new country. We just found out we might be going to another city than originally planned. Life's an adventure and I'm celebrating! The best thing today so far was he called and I said are you OK? Yes Mom I just wanted to tell you I Love You!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the love of a son! Congrats to you for rearing such a thoughtful, wonderful child!
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete