Monday, June 7, 2010

Boxes and Moving

Fabric... Stash... Needles... Books... Packed it's all packed and ready to be shipped. The 'Diva' went to my sister-in-law yesterday. My wonderful husband said I had to take only what I'm going to work on right away so three boxes of fabric are going to storage until I need them :( I can understand as the first box cost 120 to mail and will cost twice as much to ship back. I pulled some projects (sewing) that I haven't touched in years and have one box to go to storage. I pulled back half my books as with blogs and internet I don't need to ship that weight. Oh it's getting closer to the time. I've applied for my passport and I'm signing with a real estate agent tonight. My son will be moving in with his uncle this weekend. His father is across town and another uncle close by. Please pray that he'll be able to find a job and start school at the community college part time and not spend too much time away from going to church.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! We're going to miss you, but I am thrilled that you get to have this adventure!

    ReplyDelete