Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm engaged oh and Merry Christmas to all.


OK so I wanted to write about Christmas and how I wished everyone a Merry CHRISTmas, but I'm engaged. My 19 year old wanted to open gifts this morning and I totally forgot I got more gifts today. So my former TDH took me out to sushi lunch and then said let's go up to the Roanoke star. I'm game for a road trip. We get there and we are just looking at God's creation and he says I got your Christmas gift and I look and he's holding a ring box open I look up and he says Marry Me and I'm YES. Put it on! We were on a snow covered deck and I was so worried I would drop it. I say former TDH because now he moves into the fiance category. Oh here's a terrible picture as I'm learning to take pictures with my new camera still. Merry CHRISTmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment