Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas 2011



My favorite decorating this year.  I saw something fancy in a magazine and took what we had and made my version with Mike's Grandmother's gold ornaments and candy garland and my stars.


Ethan my son and Charlie my China son and Andrew visiting with us over Thanksgiving decorated the tree.  True to Ethan's words that Mom's picky when I stood back when they were done I noticed that they had grouped like ornaments in groups of threes and I LOVED it.  Shocked me and I think I'll release tree decorating in the future.  I might move up to supervisor like my sister.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing this wonderful article. We are providing best roadrunner customer care support, roadrunner helpline, Contact roadrunner how to contact roadrunner Support

    ReplyDelete